"Felcher???!! From Cranston????!!! YEAH!!" - Lloyd Christmas

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Forecast

Check out http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/58401?dp=windsdp for the 10 day forecast. It shows a chance of rain right now, but in ND on hot days weather builds throughout the day and then drops rain later in the afternoon. Rarely will you see thunderstorms in the morning. Even with rain the night before or during the race the course will be safe to ride due to the construction and natural make up of the trails. I'm fully confident in good weather the morning of the race.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Steven! Sounds like everything is going to be perfect. Plus, if it rains a bit, it will feel great on the run :)

    Quick question - what are you expecting the water temps to be on Saturday morning? I'll bring both the wetsuit and skinsuit, but just curious. Also, I'll be coming in full force with the Timex Flex team vehicle so get excited!!! See you in a few days.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering my luck this year, it'll rain during this XTERRA too... HA! I'll do my best not to bring any flooding with me from Nebraska.

    And Hey Erin,

    I'm excited to be chicked by you this weekend ;) My bike was destroyed 5 wks ago, and my bike sponsor failed to replace or repair it. I just dumped out some serious cash to get it ready for Pipestem. Yesterday was my first day in the saddle in 5 wks -- felt great, but was on roads with it, as Nebraska is flooded right now -- all of my training singletrack is underwater :( This is going to be an interesting race for me for sure!

    I just wanted to say HI. I'm looking forward to meeting another XTERRA Pro competitor.

    ReplyDelete

Followers