"Felcher???!! From Cranston????!!! YEAH!!" - Lloyd Christmas

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Results Are Posted

Hey everyone!! Results are accurate and posted at http://www.xterraplanet.com/races/view_results.cfm?race_id=1095.
I'm sifting through all the pics from all the people I had out there shooting and will have some posted soon. I'm travelling all week, so I can't get a lot done as soon as I'd like to. I just want to say thank you to all the participants and volunteers that helped make XTERRA Pipestem Creek a success in 2010. We're taking all the feedback we've received and incorporating it into making the 2011 race even better. Hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

  1. it was a great race! one of the best, most fun XTERRA races i've ever been a part of.

    can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great race. I bet the pictures look great and I'm looking forward to seeing them! Hopefully, they didn't get a picture of me pushing my bike all the way back to the start with a flat! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers