"Felcher???!! From Cranston????!!! YEAH!!" - Lloyd Christmas

Monday, March 15, 2010

Buffalo City Running Club

The first meeting/group run of the newest incarnation of the Buffalo City Running Club will be this Thursday March 18th at 7pm. We'll meet at the Buffalo City Grille. Come dressed to run outdoors. The first 15 to 20 minutes will be for filling out registration forms, discussing routes and a question and answer session for new runners (that might take place during the run). I have drawn up a 5.5 mile, 3 mile and 1 mile route. I also have a 10k route, a 9.5 mile route, and so on for longer runs.
I want to stress that ALL ABILITY LEVELS ARE WELCOME!!! In fact, I would rather have the ratio of new runners to veterans be 2-3:1. This group is meant to get people out running, no matter your ability or motivation or fitness level.
I am really excited about getting this started. This club is for YOU, the more of YOU that are there, the better this club will become. Let's get it started!!!!!!!

Come run with us!!

2 comments:

  1. Will there be BCRC race club singlets to wear at my next running event to proudly declare my love and affection (ahem) for all things Jamestown? And so when I win, people will come up as ask me, "wassup with Buffalo City and why are you so fast"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably no merchandise due to this is a free club with no money.

    ReplyDelete

Followers