"Felcher???!! From Cranston????!!! YEAH!!" - Lloyd Christmas

Thursday, March 11, 2010

First Post

This is the blog for the upcoming XTERRA Pipestem Creek race in Jamestown, ND June 26, 2010 at the Pipestem Dam and Lake Project. This is the second year of the race, but first as part of the XTERRA America Tour.
I'll be posting details about race day here, like sponsor info, details on the free kids duathlon, athlete social details, etc up to the day of the race. After the race I'll have a few participant reviews, results, and race photos.

I hope to see you at the race!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the website update, and the course map as a photo is really nice. It looks like fun!
    I want to come in from out of state and possibly rent a bike somewhere close. Is this possible? Anybody rent out there, or would consider a one-time rental? Size Large.
    THANKS!

    K+10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up!!! my first tri. I'm a mtb'er and a new runner, but I have never swam competitively before. Does anyone know what the water temp is supposed to be like? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Followers